• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lapua 30-06 Brass New Unprimed

Maxxis31

I have 50rds of 30-06 Lapua brass, I just purchased 100 rounds and will never use it all. You can only buy 100 rounds at a time and I wanted good brass. I have a load all worked up and am going to load 50 rounds. I just bought a 280AI to replace the 06 as my main hunting rifle so I will most likely never even shoot the 50 rounds I have loaded.

I would like $55 Shipped for the Brass, the only trades would be for 280 AI Nosler Brass or I would trade for a new box of Berger VLD Hunters in 168 grains .284 (7mm). I paid $117 shipped for the box of 100 so I am asking less than I paid 3 weeks ago. Its not a great deal but not everyone needs 100 rounds so here is a opportunity to save a little money.

I will take Paypal or a trade for the bullets. I live in North Powder, OR but will be going to Boise, ID on Thursday. 3/10. Brass will be well packaged and shipped Priority Mail after I receive the payment.

Thanks for the interest.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Recent Posts