Lapua 2013

I emailed them a while back and IIRC they told me if they do it would be the RSAUM. I specifically asked them about the WSM, but they were leaning toward the RSAUM.

I asked the same thing about a year ago, and got the same answer. Said there was more interest in SAUM brass. Seems to be more interest in RUM and WSM brass around here. Anyways hope they do bring out one of them. Have one of each, would be nice to have quality brass.

I have heard they may do some 300 win again. Only this time it will be done in their facility.

That would be great and make life complete for me.

All I need is a 6mmbr, a 300 win and a 338 Lapua based round. If I had Lapua brass for all the world would be perfect as far as brass goes.:)

Jeff

I have heard they may do some 300 win again. Only this time it will be done in their facility.

That would be great and make life complete for me.

All I need is a 6mmbr, a 300 win and a 338 Lapua based round. If I had Lapua brass for all the world would be perfect as far as brass goes.:)

Jeff

I'd like to see Lapua do basic RWS brass in 68mm length, as well as 64mm basic mauser. This would set you up to form anything from a .400 Whelen down to 22BR. Also like to see them do a basic .284 case that's about 2.20" long. A .375x68 would be a hell of a round! But I'd be thinking about the RWS brass in a 57mm length necked down to .308. The RWS case is .524" at the head, and lends itself to everything from .416 down to maybe 6.5mm.
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.