Lane Precision Rifles

@Warrior27 she's a sweet heart
IMG_20210917_195204_278.jpg
IMG_20210917_195204_594.jpg
IMG_20210917_195204_436.jpg

Last edited:
Ya'll are too kind!!

I just want too say that I am very blessed too have my job and love what I do too my core! I have the Greatest Customers ever and wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without any of you, so for your continued support and trusting me with your dream builds,,, I truly thank each and every one of you!

Ya'll are too kind!!

I just want too say that I am very blessed too have my job and love what I do too my core! I have the Greatest Customers ever and wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without any of you, so for your continued support and trusting me with your dream builds,,, I truly thank each and every one of you!
Got any pics of a dead sexy 280AI in SRC Tungsten?

Ya'll are too kind!!

Except
Ya'll are too kind!!

except me, I'm a pain in the ***.