• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lane Precision Rifles 338 Reaper or Edge

Will83

As the title states, I am interested in buying an LPR in 338 Reaper or Edge. I may even consider a 300 RUM or Norma if it suits my taste. I prefer an "ultimate" or something similar (not too awfully heavy). Let me know what you have. I'll even be interested in hearing the caliber suggestions for those who have experience with similar builds from LPR. Thank you in advance for your time.

I may just do that! Does he often build rifles and reserve them for certain forums? And does he usually have extra builds in the works? I figured someone like him would be completely booked. Sorry, I'm totally new to ordering a custom. Thanks.

No.. but he does build some to sell.. or customers go a different route no doubt. Worth a phone call man

Bump. I'll also consider TS Customs, RBROS, or Pierce lighter type rifles in above caliber or even 338 Norma Improved. Thank you.

Dallas is currently building me a Reaper. It will probably be completed soon. I asked him to build it as he thinks it should be. I really left it up to him.
He built me a 7 saum that is an awesome shooter and I also put money down on another build. It's hard to shoot factory rifles after a top notch build.
He's a busy guy and will get back to you. I'd rather that then have a builder sitting by the phone like the Maytag repair man!

I've gotten up with him since the last time that I posted. I have no doubts about a Lane Precision Rifle. I'm considering building a reaper with him. I understand that he is a busy man and he did eventually got back with me. I am just looking for others now also because I am trying to avoid much of a wait time.