• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lane Precision .338 Ultra

oubeta

I bought this last year for a hunt and ended up taking another gun. I had it custom painted in Kuiu VIAS by the of the best.
It's very lightweight with the carbon fiber Proof Research barrel, but the recoil isn't bad at all with the brake or a suppressor.
I haven't shot the gun, but Lane Precision shot it and it was a ragged hole group with 300r Bergers.
All of his guns shoot lights out. This is a great big game gun and was built by one of the best custom builders out there. I think his wait is over a year for a custom gun.

Huber 2 Stage Trigger (bombproof) roughly 2lbs
Defiance Deviant Action
Flush Cups
Atlas Rail (for Atlas Bipod)
Nightforce 2.5-10 (mrad) illuminated
Nightforce Rings (I think)
Threaded for suppressor

I paid $6300 for the gun without the scope, and $450 for the paint job. I'll sell it for $5900 with the scope or $5000 without.

EMAIL ME at zachATmeadowsoilDOTnet
I don't check PM's often, so email is the best way to contact me. Please don't get upset if I don't respond to your PM's. I can't check them at work, and I don't have time at home.

NO TRADES

GOD BLESS

Attachments

• IMG_0866.JPG
    IMG_0866.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,387
  • IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 559
  • IMG_0868 2.JPG
    IMG_0868 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 552
  • IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 574
  • IMG_0871.JPG
    IMG_0871.JPG
    844.3 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 561
All emails returned. I typically aren't on my computer on weekends or after 6pm Mon-Fri. I'm at the range shooting :))

Thanks

Don't take this the wrong way.

I was thinking to myself, "Why would you build a monster long range mountain rifle and then top it with a 2.5-10? Unless you are hunting big bears or something?"

Then I saw your rug in the photos.....and my second assumption must be the correct one.

Amazing rifle. Almost makes me wish I was not $6k into my current build....

Recent Posts