Lane Precision 26 Nosler Build

ZReed85

Soon it will be my turn at the LPR shop for my 26 Nosler build. I have had the pleasure of owning several rifles built by Dallas Lane and the opportunity to shoot and do load development on several more.

They never disappoint and have always achieved higher velocities than I expect. They do it both safely and accurately. To say he has his reamers nailed is an understatement!!!

This rifle will be a 26 Nosler built specifically for the new 156 Bergers. I'd like to show the build process on this thread with pictures as I get them. I will also run through load development information and accuracy with it. Our goal is to push this bullet accurately, safely, and see what the 26 Nosler is capable of with the proper reamer and one of the best Gunsmiths in the country building it.

Build specs: Defiance Deviant Ultralight
Manners EH3,
Bartlein 3b spiralled up LPR style at 26 inches plus a seamless 2port Hawkins brake.
LPR bdl bottom metal with wyatts mbe3
Trigger tech special at 1.5 pounds.
Colors will be shown with the pictures as I get them.
They will be flashy and classy like all LPR builds!!

Treat yourself, don't cheat yourself........diamonds aren't just for the ladies, get the best triggertech has to offer. You have top shelf build there, don't go mediocre on the primary firing mechanism!

Treat yourself, don't cheat yourself........diamonds aren't just for the ladies, get the best triggertech has to offer. You have top shelf build there, don't go mediocre on the primary firing mechanism!

I've got diamonds and specials. I can tell ZERO difference at 1.5 pounds. Lol
If i ran anything lighter I'd certainly go diamond though.

I've got diamonds and specials. I can tell ZERO difference at 1.5 pounds. Lol
If i ran anything lighter I'd certainly go diamond though.
I guess that's where the difference is at. My comp 25 creed is at a pound, and my 300nmi is right at about 20oz. Idk I love em, cannot wait for them to release an adjustable 2 stage.

Wondering (aloud) what will be the cost of such elegance. Will hold no grudge if you prefer to keep it quiet...

He has a website with pricing listed for his rifle lines. Phone number is on there as well if you wanted to call and discuss a build with your supplied parts.

I am not going to discuss dollar amounts on this build due to every custom rifle being different. I also would like to keep the thread on track and pricing is not my goal. Several variables/accessories at play that can change the cost by quite a bit in either direction.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.