Ladder test MUST HAVE target !!!

Almondgrower

Ok , I know many of you already probably do this but I'm so impressed how this took my load development to the next level and saves TONS of time !! I recently purchased a shot marker for use with my ladder tests . It is a pricy investment but it's worth EVERY penny !!! I just had to share it for those that may not know about it. There are 4 sonic sensors that record impacts on target and EVEN velocity ( at the target of course )and sends info to a receiver that transmits wi/fi to a tablet or phone . No more worrying about individual targets for each load , coloring bullet tips and so on ! It's even very helpful for verifying scope sighting at distance accurate within 1mm according to the manufacturer. You can store /edit info also . I just wanted to share with those that may not know about this to help out like I have been helped here so many times !
FDC094FA-5046-45A2-AC43-F40E4B4DCC57.jpeg

That's interesting. I just set up a video camera close to the target, shoot my ladder test, and review the video. I know what order I shot it in so I just mark up my target as the holes show on video. Real cheap since I have an old video camera anyway.

That's interesting. I just set up a video camera close to the target, shoot my ladder test, and review the video. I know what order I shot it in so I just mark up my target as the holes show on video. Real cheap since I have an old video camera anyway.

That is exactly what I was doing also with a target camera system , I would screenshot each ladder and label so I had a record , only problem I had was if I was shooting 10 different ladders , the camera wouldn't be clear enough to be able to see the entire target for all the ladders and I would need to run back n forth to keep moving camera for The next few ladders

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.