LaCrosse Alphaburly soles coming off

Had a set of Browning's do that several years down the road. Contacted Browning they told me to pick a new pair from catalog,no charge. Cant beat that!

Used my boots this morning and both soles are coming off. They are not leaking just the glue or whatever the factory used to attach the soles has given up.
LaCrosse Alphaburly
Not very old maybe 3 years at most and not a lot of use. They do stay in my Truck and maybe the hot Georgia summers didn't help.
Does anyone have a glue / attachment recommendation?
Thanks
Like the other guys have said, contact the company and talk to them about repair or mail them back with a letter inside. I have sent back huntng boots for repair to Redwing and Tuberg. Great service, neither charged me and the boots came back almost new.

Did you happen to buy them through Cabelas? I had a very expensive pair of Rocky bird hunting boots fall apart after almost no use and Rocky told me one year warranty.. too bad. Contacted Cabelas and they made it right.. great company. Maybe who sold you your boots will stand behind the sale and want to keep you as a returning customer.

Did you happen to buy them through Cabelas? I had a very expensive pair of Rocky bird hunting boots fall apart after almost no use and Rocky told me one year warranty.. too bad. Contacted Cabelas and they made it right.. great company. Maybe who sold you your boots will stand behind the sale and want to keep you as a returning customer.
I bought them from a small store in Opelika, Alabama. I believe. Just driving thru one day.

Don't use gorilla glue. The same thing happened to me on a turkey hunt. In their defense I leave my boots on boot dryers and that may have contributed
The gorilla glue got me through the hunt but my soles were brick hard

Thanks

Buck

B6000 i think it us called maybe b6500. Can get at Dollar General and walmart. It is like shoe goo but better. I was a welder and have glued up a lot of holes in boots and seams back together something about molten metal and sewn seams dont go together.

They are only guaranteed for one year, that's standard in the footwear industry.

The Georgia heat definitely contributed to their demise.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.