LabRadar Sights

rqgarcia89

Just an FYI...ordered this after market sight from eBay for my Labradar. It's only a few bucks and fits perfectly. Is it critical to have, no not really, but it did help improve the readings a lot at the range by better aligning the unit to your target. The bubble level is cool too in maximizing proper alignment as well. Contact me if interested in source.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    930.8 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    895 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 232
What is wrong with the V? I'm sure you are more accurate, but I get readings...
Yeah, like I said...it's not critical and I'm sure V is fine, just makes it a little easier to align with a little more accuracy (direction plus angle) and only cost a few $$. I can only speak to my experience, but it did improve my radar readings as well from 2 bars to 5 solid bars every shot.

If one has access to a 3D printer, there are several LabRadar accessories on Thingiverse. I 3D printed one similar to the OP (without the level) and it fit well. Not absolutely necessary but makes it a little easier to align with the target. I was about ready to sell my LabRadar unit until I got the JKL Trigger. Highly recommended. IMHO, this should be included with every LabRadar unit they sell.

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=labradar&type=things&sort=relevant

JKL and forget about everything else. Adjust sensitivity and never miss a shot again. I tried add on sight and straw but was thinking I made a mistake to buy this expensive chrono. Until JKL. Easily with the $$ IMHO.

JB

JKL and forget about everything else. Adjust sensitivity and never miss a shot again. I tried add on sight and straw but was thinking I made a mistake to buy this expensive chrono. Until JKL. Easily with the $$ IMHO.

JB
JB, I totally get the value of the JKL trigger and how it works, but you still need to properly aim the unit at the target to maximize readings too right? Triggering and aiming (tracking) are 2 separate issues with Labradar with different solutions. Not a challenge, just trying to better understand. Thx