Labradar Question

morgaj1

New Labradar and have a question. If I bring 4 rifles to the range and alternate between them, how do I go back to series to keep adding rounds. For example, let's say I shoot 5 rounds of my 30-06 first, then move on to my other rifles, how do I go back to keep shooting series 1 when I pick up the 30-06 again?

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this gripe with labradar - not being able to go back into a previous shot series to add more rounds gets old!

If they ever come out with a update to add this feature it would be awesome if we could edit the names of the series as well.

being able to edit shot series on a mobile device would be awesome.

Why can't I cycle back to a series, then press the arm button twice to be armed and adding to that series? I admit I haven't tried yet. Might be worth trying. I'll check.

This probably won't be well accepted by many today, but I still find it convenient to record pertinent LabRadar data in a notebook that's always handy when I go to the range. This has worked well for me for decades, regardless of the chronograph or how many rifles I am shooting on a trip to the range.

Short answer is you can't go to a new series and then back to a previous series and add shots. It is one of the LabRadar's short comings.
I've tried to add shots to a previous list by pressing the "Arm" button, but it didn't work. On another note, if you want to delete a shot from a series (faulty reading) I don't think you can do it from the phone app. I also wish that the software app had some additional features. The Caldwell app is superior in that respect. You have the option to add a photo of your shot group to each saved group. And also has the ability to calibrate that photo and measure your group size as well as adding notes describing power info. I guess we can't have the best of both, but I sure wish Labradar would update the software/phone app.

I have been able to delete shots from the iphone app. It takes a while for it to happen....like 30+ painful seconds and it is instantaneous when deleted directly from the unit's console.....but it will do it.