Labradar not reading

If you have rail sections on the fore end (pic or Arca-Swiss), MK Machining makes a pretty slick adaptor that keeps the MS off the barrel. Big advantage if you have a chassis. I switch between rifles at the range too often to make something on the gun convenient, but apparently some guys are using this to run an MS 100% of the time with no POI issues to get larger data sets. If I had a dedicated ELR rifle in a chassis I would most likely end up with one:

I'll never buy another product from MK machining. I bought some throw levers from this Co. (which I never did receive). Poor customer support; blamed everything on USPS and the actual driver of the vehicle for which he knew either. And, despite my investigating as per their request (UPSP stated lost and that sender was to start a lost/stolen claim and should have been the ones calling) still refusing a refund. Man that USPS lady with a fine southern accent was none to Pleased with the blame game of MKM. I will say MKM offered to resend but only after I wait another 2 months. If Still didn't receive the pkg. send them another email. Luckily I purchased through Amazon who Quickly actioned my request for a refund. Hopefully they learned a valuable lesson and started listening to their customers cause without them their nobodies. I'm sure they make grand stuff but I'm not willing to go through that again. 2 months of my life I'll never get back.
just my 2c.

Sorry OP. Im Back on topic. I've shot thousands of rounds in every configuration and I must say I'm really impressed with this LR.
Another tip for you as I don't think it's in the manual. Once your finished shooting (or say after 3 then 5 then 10 shots as I'll sometimes do) your string press and hold the "arm/disarm" button for 3-4 sec and it will display your hI, lo, avg, SD and ES. From there you can jump through each shot, series, rearm, delete and recreate another series Without restarting which is what a lot of folks do. Again it might be in the manual but thought I'd mention it here.

If you have rail sections on the fore end (pic or Arca-Swiss), MK Machining makes a pretty slick adaptor that keeps the MS off the barrel. Big advantage if you have a chassis. I switch between rifles at the range too often to make something on the gun convenient, but apparently some guys are using this to run an MS 100% of the time with no POI issues to get larger data sets. If I had a dedicated ELR rifle in a chassis I would most likely end up with one:

I considered the MS before purchasing LR. By the time I invest in aftermarket items, so POI is not an issue; the cost is basically the same as the LR. I also prefer the LR's versatility to shoot handgun, rifle, and bow readily without setting individual rifles ... but that's just me.

I just ordered the JKL trigger and magnet. It's in stock. Plus I got the aftermarket black plastic sight that bolts on with a screw couple months ago that I read about somewhere here. Ten times better than a straw taped on. Something important that hasn't been mentioned yet that gave me initial fits is to not enter distances beyond your target. I often shoot at 40 yds working up subsonic AAC loads. Longest distance in the program must be 40 yds then.

Some guys glue a short straw or tubing in the aiming groove to use as a sight to help aim it. Works well for them

Well... I tried incorporating the aforementioned suggestions...JKL trigger, glewed an aiming tube on top, checked all the settings yada yada yada.....still does not work. To say that I'm extremely disgusted is an understatement. I'm going try to get my money back.

You checked that:
Velocity range is rifle
Trigger source is "trigger"
Sensitivity is set to Level 1
Arm time is at least 30
LED is solid orange when shooting and not flashing orange or blue

I shouldn't have to have to put up with this kind of nonsense after spending over $800. Totally PO
Have you tried the setup that I suggested?
Keep the muzzle break at least 3-6 inch behind and at the 18" offset setting? Otherwise you might be moving the LR. Also. It might be worth doing another software install/update.
Good luck. And yes I agree you shouldn't have these issues but sometimes they do happen.

I shouldn't have to have to put up with this kind of nonsense after spending over $800. Totally PO
Please take no offense but are you sure it is NOT operator error? Do you know someone near you with a LabRadar who can show you how to use it? I am not sure how far you are from @QuietTexan, but he'd be perfect for showing you. If you think it is not working properly, return it for repair(s), then sell it? Good luck!

FEENIX,
No offense taken...could very well be SOMETHING I'm doing wrong, but I have followed the LR instructions to the "T" and set as per some of the suggestions mention here. I will mess with it a little bit more.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.