LabRadar new app upgrade just released

Wouldn't you be able to use an SD card in the labradar and simply transfer that? I've not reviewed shot series since I'm usually collecting that in a data book while at the range.

Very possible. I have not used a SD card to date. I usually record data by hand in my book as well once home. It was nice just pulling it from my phone and not having to fire up a laptop to view it, if it truly does store it there. I have not tried that function. Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it

The new update does improve usability at some levels. But missed on other levels. I emailed them thru the contact us link. My complaint was that once home from the range I now have to turn on the lab radar to view series info from each series. Before the update my phone app stored the data for viewing off line. But this last update changed that. Now the only info viewable off line is the last series.
I am able to view data offline on my iPhone/iPad.
To clarify from what I can tell you must view all data while connected and then when disconnected you should be able to see them in offline mode.

The light colored series I can see offline. The ones that are shaded gray I cannot see because I did not review them prior to disconnecting. At least that is what it appears to be.

Attachments

• 5532248D-2289-4B23-A796-53ED11E7A8EC.jpeg
    5532248D-2289-4B23-A796-53ED11E7A8EC.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 34
  • D32A490D-482F-47A8-8744-E7045FE685C9.jpeg
    D32A490D-482F-47A8-8744-E7045FE685C9.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 3035FAAB-DEF7-4552-901E-0C2ECCB91B2D.png
    3035FAAB-DEF7-4552-901E-0C2ECCB91B2D.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 38
My experience so far is the series you viewed is the only one available to view off line. Even if you viewed them all before powering off the lab radar.

I've tried to pair my iPhone many times and it will not work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Maybe my LabRadar can't do it. I've had it for probably 4-5 years now.
Do the earlier models not have the capabilities to pair with a smart phone ?
I had to do a software update before mine would work Been flawless Since. About the same vintage

The new update does improve usability at some levels. But missed on other levels. I emailed them thru the contact us link. My complaint was that once home from the range I now have to turn on the lab radar to view series info from each series. Before the update my phone app stored the data for viewing off line. But this last update changed that. Now the only info viewable off line is the last series.
Yeah I'm assuming thats y There is a warning across the app screen something about Know memory mode. However you can export it which is a plus. No more editing and Remembering to replace the card. Can type load data on the firing range and export after last shot. Hopefully this is how it goes.

Still cannot connect with my Galaxy S21. I have the Labradar on firmware 1.2.7. What a disappointment.
Anyone else with a Galaxy S21 unable to connect to their LabRadar? I'm at my winter home, without my LabRadar, or I'd try it now.