Labradar/Mount/Trigger

It's hard to beat the HF Apache hard cases. I use them to carry portable digital X-ray equipment and to carry miscellaneous shooting equipment. Finding them on sale or with coupons just sweetens the deal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Pulled the trigger last night for some upgrades on equipment. Should be set for load development and another new larger tripod.
  • Labradar
  • JKL Trigger & Mounts
  • Neewer 20 inches/50 Centimeters Portable Compact Desktop Macro Mini Tripod with 360 Degree Ball Head
  • 12" X 12" X 1/4" plate with center stud (already have) for a mount option.
  • HF Apache case (already have)
  • Vortex Radian Carbon Ball Head Mount - Tripod - For Spotting scope, RF and shooting.

Thanks much all the input.

Len & Jill

The unit will fit in the 3800 Large, I even put the small tripod in with it. I have since gotten the 4800 XL which is what is in the photo above. My first case was black since then they have the orange which matches the Labradar better and is more visible. They are currently on sale and I have a 20% coupon for this weekend if you need it.
Thanks!

Dh15 thanks for the offer on the HF coupon. I have a few already and a member at HF. HF built a new store 9 miles away and where we shop at Walmart so I get there at least once a week. I also have the Apache cases (Lg & Xl) from a while ago on sale, but in black only. HF has a sale on the Lg orange/black this weekend for $30. The XL is $63 minus 20% = $50 + tax.

I bought a short, stout tripod from Amazon. Look at the ratings before you buy. I've also have a JKL trigger but I don't use it anymore. The LabRadar works fine without it.

If you want an indestructible hard case for your LR without breaking the bank, look at the Apache cases from Harbor Freight. Them come in various sizes and colors. The price is very good for a Pelican case knock-off. My case holds the LR, various wires, tripod, inertia trigger and external battery with a little room to spare.

View attachment 279199
I just received our new Labradar and trigger also have battery pack & Neewer tripoid. Will try to put them into the 4800 case tonight or tomorrow (we have both black & orange). Your case looks a lot bigger when I lay out everything on mine. I guess I need to remove the padding and fit them in.
Thanks will send pictures when done.
Len & Jill

The harbor freight 3800 and 4800 cases in yellow and orange are my preference. I'm less likely to forget them or run over them while they're laying on the ground :)
The lab radar and tripod won't fit in the 3800 case I tried