LabRadar: Great Data - Terrible Implementation. (partial solution inside)

Of course, the device does have an internal clock. What I meant is that the starting "zero" point is calculated as the point in time when the blast arrives to the mic minus the time it took for the blast wave to get from the muzzle to the mic (as implied from the distance to muzzle as configured in the device settings).
Exactly correct. We are on the same wavelength.
--jim

Exactly correct. We are on the same wavelength.
--jim
Indeed. If I may second your recommendation not to use distance values written in the track files -- from what I see, distance is the least precise parameter, as they seem to calculate it from dt (internal clock) and velocity [calculated linear = adjusted for muzzle offset] rounded to the nearest 30 fps. Why they do it -- beats me (should be plenty of time to do floating point ops after the actual measurement), but when plotted it looks like a crazy ladder, with huge rounding errors.

I'm using windoz10 and excel 2010. The data from my shot track doesn't 'jump' onto the rescue page.What steps do I need to do???
Try control+e

Google "Edit Excel Macros", and you can probably figure out how to show the Macros that are available, along with their keyboard shortcuts.

I don't know what I did... but it worked! It was a cut from my labradar track and paste into your excel program. The automatic macro thing never worked, though. google is a bunch of commie scumbags. WillyB