Labradar and .224 bullets

I have probably 20k rounds shot with my Labradar. Suppressed, braked, big cases with huge blast, .223, fast, slow, etc.
I would say it misses about .5%, or maybe 1 out of 200 (as long as I remember to turn it back on when it goes to sleep). I do not use an external trigger. But when I shoot suppressed, I keep the end in front of the LR.

I've had mine for a long time and love it. I went to a recoil trigger because others shots were triggering it. Usually muzzle brakes. Most reading issues are misalignment problems. Mine will not read my 17 cal. The smaller the cal the more lost shots. Just the nature of the beast. Try glueing a short drinking straw in the sighting notch to make it easier to align.

Im in the love it group . I run mine next to the bell of my scope for everything 223 to 338 (braked) never had an issue. I drilled and tapped a 1/4" plate 10×12" and screw a ball tripod head to it for a base. I then can set it on the bench or next to me prone and it sits perfect. And all fits in the case.
( Have seen on a buddies where a battery power supply got low ,everything would work and turn on just wouldnt read. kinda wierd, recharged the pack and its good to go again. I charge my battery pack every 4 or 5 trips to the range never had an issue.

Attachments

• 20200707_133842.jpg
    20200707_133842.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
Does anyone run two chronographs the LabRadar and another for the small bullets or over 3900 FPS rounds? I am going to try some of the suggestions here but like rogerstv I was shooting a 220 Swift the other day and had terrible luck trying to get it to pick up the bullets. Finley got like 3 velocities out of about 20 shots. Speed was 3860 so not over the limit. The unit triggered just couldn't find the bullet.