Ky doe

dogbuster0006

Dad got this nice fat doe on our farm had to call and send pics to rub my nose in it thought I'd share with you guys... He loves to remind me we bought a farm and I had to pcs to AK...lol

Attachments

• IMAG0330.jpg
    IMAG0330.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 88
Congrats. Here in Western KY it's been a tough season. Got my eater like your dad did but no big horns to even look at.

lets just make this the hard hunting in the Bluegrass thread... Central Kentucky..reporting.... rough hunting as well!!! Dog enjoy the fer north!!!

I am looking to go to KY this early bow season in sept. any help on public land I can see some deer? The terrain can be step woods or crop fields I like them all. I am looking for a velvet whitetail

I live in west ky around the paducah area. Do a lot of hunting around here. I have some pretty good dope on LBL and a few other not very well known public hunting areas. Where you gonna be coming from. I might be able to point you in the right direction

The WMA in ky can provide lots of deer in a short amount of time. Lots of people who hunt Taylorsville are successful. The wma in central and western ky get some heavy hunting pressure during rifle season but, early bow season should be plenty of spots. I'm only aware of special regs for quota hunts, other than that you should be fine to bowhunt any place you want. Only equipment regs I'm tracking are 7/8" min dia on your broad heads, the ky reg book is easy to read and understand and in some area you can shoot the heck out of does too. Thanks for the responses guys, dad was tickled pink when I showed him the story. Shoot straight and happy hunting

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.