KVD Retiring from Tournament Fishing

Well we in Vero beach get to see them every 2 years.
They have gone on record saying this is their favorite place.
Their families get to play on the beach, and of coarse they are treated like the stars they are every place they go.
I live about a half mile as the crow flies from the airport.
So all i need do is look out my window when they are here.
They arrive on thursday before the big weekend show.
So by the time they leave, everybody in town knows for sure they were here. lol
I'm about 3/4 of a mile from our airport, and every year they do an airshow for just under a week. My favorite part in years past they fly a p51 along side (I think) a f15, this year they added a F35. When this show comes to town every hotel gets totally booked plus the neighboring towns

Yes the airshow is the event, with the Blue Angels being the main attraction. Im not really all that interested in the airshows, but you cant help but marvel at what those guys do with those jets.
We also have Piper aircraft here at the airport complex. They are the biggest single employer in Vero Beach, and always hiring.
They originally were in Lock Haven Pa. where the Piper family lived.

Yes the airshow is the event, with the Blue Angels being the main attraction. Im not really all that interested in the airshows, but you cant help but marvel at what those guys do with those jets.
We also have Piper aircraft here at the airport complex. They are the biggest single employer in Vero Beach, and always hiring.
They originally were in Lock Haven Pa. where the Piper family lived.
Yeah when you are a close as what we seem to be to the shows you definitely can't help but watch.