Kuiu

I have a KUIU pack and clothing. I like their stuff, but as far as their warranty I don't put much faith in it. My pack waist belt started coming apart after the first year and contacted the company about getting it replaced. After communicating back and forth for several days they told me they had no record of me buying a pack from them. So no warranty claim. I ended up buying a new suspension since they would not sell me just the belt. I still buy their clothing because I like how it works, but I will buy used if I can since I know there will be warranty regardless.

Sometimes you can find a fantastic deal on new or nearly new Kuiu on the Rokslide classified section. The only Kuiu I've bought are the ones on sale....they are certainly expensive!

I've found that the Kuiu brand is great quality but will duplicate the warning about sizing up, especially with outer gear. Their packs a great too but I've found that their hip belt rides a little too low for my liking, even cinching it up.

I looked around quite a bit before purchasing new gear, and settled on KUIU. I drove down to their store, as I wanted to try on before purchasing. As others have said some items run a little small. Guide Jacket, Ultra Merino LS and SS base layer, Attack pant. Bino harness was the most comfortable I tried, and while there, I grabbed a day pack too. Quality. Won't be my last purchase. A but pricey, but no more than other top lines. Buy once, cry once.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.