KUIU

Ksduckhntr

Does anyone wear their stuff? How do the sizes run? I am looking at rain gear and an insulated jacket. Any help is appreciated.

I have guide pants and jacket and they both fit athletic/true to size. I have their entry level pants also(cant remember the name) I'm 5'11 170 and I have a medium. Very good quality gear for the price. Guide pants are the most comfortable pair of pants I own.

I had the guide pants, jacket and vest, peloton hoodie. I'm 5'11 185 and wore a large in all of it. The stuff fit great and is really nice gear. Was caught in a pretty good snow storm first rifle season last year in Colorado and stayed dry and warm no problem.

I have Yukon jackets and a pair of pants. I wear an XL with only fleece shirts or something like that underneath. I bought an XXL to layer over a puffy jacket and a heavy fleece shirt.

My main concern is I am about 6'3'' with long arms. Most shirts/sweatshirts are short in length and arm length. I would normally wear a LgT or an XLT.

I have a large amount Kuiu. Some of most lines and layers. It the only thing I wear on the mountain. It is athletic cut but I think pretty true to size. The super down line is great. I have the Chugach rain gear and it's a great outer layer. I have found that I like it some much on the mountain that I have started getting pieces to wear everyday that aren't camo. A friend uses the Teton line and likes it as well. I see other lines out there and for money and value I won't change.

For size, I don't have a problem. I am 6'5" and well built from working out. Straight up XXL works for me.

+10 on the yukon rain jacket. Bombproof sleeve gussets perfect for real rain/snow/outer layer. Have many items from them as well but I went a size up 6' 185 just don't like tight sleeves. Also, love the zip off wool long johns. Guide pants in my photo, wasn't crazy about the mesh pockets on a cold season pant so I sewed some cloth inside. I got a puffy labor day sale from Cabela's $69 works wicked good

Thanks for all the info guys. I am placing an order for their rain gear today. Their close out deals are hard to beat and seem reasonable.

I' 6' 1" 170. I wear large tops, fit is great. Let us know what you get and how it fits. I need some better rain gear as well.

The zip off leggings are pretty awesome. You don't have to take your boots off when you get hot. You just zip them off and keep going.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts