• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kuiu Super Down Pro Jacket

Brianc74

I have for sale a Kuiu Super Down Pro nonhooded Jacket in Vias Camo for sale. Used one day. It's clean with no rips or tears. As to be expected with only using for about 3hrs. The size is XXL. As we all know. Kuiu sizes really fit one size lower. So fits like a XL. WTS for $314 shipped priority 2-3 day usps.

(SOLD)

Brian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
So seriously Brian of the jackets you have listed which is best for wind?

Good to hear from ya Frank.
The Sitka WS is wind proof but heavier then the Kuiu. The Kuiu packs easier and weighs probably 1/2 of the Sitka. I believe the Kuiu is like Wind Resistant. I was going to wear the Kuiu Down as a layer under on of the Sitka Gortex Jackets.

Brian

Brian would you mind getting a photo of it packed down tight for comparison. I don't know anyone that has one and we don't have an dealers local. I am 6'2 240s, kinda thick, you think it will fit alright?

My Kuiu down jacket can fold up into a tight ball, about the size of a girl's soft ball.

Ya. It packs up into a tight ball. I would say a softball size is correct.
I'm 6foot 1 and 230lbs. Fit is good on me. I could even gain some weight if needed, it would still fit good.

Oh wow that is packable. Is there sack for it or does it fold into one of its pockets? I'll get to thinking on ASAP, was planning on getting one before next season

No stuff sack. Can't remember if you stuff it into the pocket. But that would probably work.

Sold to playboy85. Funds received and shipping today.
Original post updated
Brian