Kuiu question

NYSHUNTER

Is anyone having delays on orders from kuiu ? Seems like everything I have ordered is backorder .. It went from shipping out in May to who knows at this point ..

Not sure I understand the back order complaints. They are upfront about it when ordering. They make fantastic products, so just order with plenty of time. Simple as that. I ordered some gaiters two weeks ago. I don't need them until October.

When I made my order nothing was on backorder I got part of the order then was told the rest was on back order .. I actually made my order 4/8/15 for spring bear in May .. Granted at this point of the year I won't need anything till fall.. But if I knew the order wouldn't have been shipped complete. I may have went a different route.

Just wanna be clear kuiu has great products and there innovated designs are awesome .. But the CS AND LONG wait sucks but I guess hunting season is months away

I just placed an order for a guide jacket from Kuiu. They told me the ports on the west coast where their products came through have all been on strike. Evidently the strike prevented Kuiu from getting any product for a while. The sales rep said they would be shipping orders in July. That's fine with me I don't need it till October. They also gave me free shipping because of the backorder and said they will not charge my card till it ships.

I actually got a letter in the mail yesterday apologizing for the delays and then today 70% of my order was shipped out .. I guess my concerns are all for nothing.

Agree with the waiting. Exactly the reason for ordering my rain gear now...which is not in stock as not the season, but when it is the season it will also not be in stock.

Also check out First Lite. I like the Kanab pants ALOT. better than my kuiu attack pants.

Early spring ordered a backpack had it in 3 days no delays here. I had great customer service both before and after my order. With them answering questions promptly

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts