Kuiu gear

Have you tried their new boots or sleeping bag yet? Both look nice but a little spendy.

Everything Kuiu is spendy, no doubt. I just lucked out and won the stuff. Candidly, I have to say that while I will appreciate and use my prize, I don't believe I'd buy it, if I had to.

I hunted many years in Carhartts and a black denim jacket with a flannel shirt and long johns, moved up to a real camo hunting parka and still wore Carhartt bibs so this stuff is like cotton candy for me.

I hunted this season in snowmobile bibs with a camo parka bacause there was so much snow here and it was so cold. Clothes don't make the hunt nor the kill. A hunt is about 'being there' and skill and luck make the kill.

I have KUIU Pro Merino hoody and their YIKON rain parka. All great stuff BUT ya gotta order one size larger. They have "athletic cut" style.

The Japanese company TORAY makes their Waterproof Breathable (WPB) laminate and seen DWR coating as wells outer fabric DWR coating. ALL of it is top quality and IMHO the laminate breathes better than Gore-Tex Pro on my Yukon rain parka.

I have the pro 2300 bag, bino harness and some clothes and I like everything. I wish the bag came with a spotting scope pocket I wanted the exo bag but I bought the kuiu bag when they had a sale during xmas for 40% off so couldn't beat it. The thing I would buy if you get the kuiu pack is the locking buckles from exo they're only 1.99 a piece. The bino harness is good, once you try a bino harness that folds down you'll never go back, after having the kuiu bino harness I'd go with marsupial because they stay open a lot easier for one hand manipulation. The clothes are great!! Love their pants I wear them for work. I want to try first lite clothes too

Has any one out there tried any of the kuiu gear? Clothing, packs, bino harness etc. I am looking at getting some new gear and this stuff seems to be on par if with other high end gear like Sitka. It is also getting good review from magazine like Eastmans. Any thoughts?
I like Kuiu stuff, but my go-to is ASAT. I used to be in the camp that thought camo was ultimately overrated, but I've seen ASAT do some magical stuff to deer and elk since I made the switch.