• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kuiu DCS Guide Jacket 3XL

This jacket is brand new and has never been out of my house. Bought it a year ago and was not quite big enough for me. Fits more like a 2XL. I folded it up and put it back in the plastic and in a box to send back to Kuiu. Been sitting on top of the gun safe ever since. till I took it out tonight for these pics, got busy and just forgot about sending it back. $200 shipped to lower 48, will take Pay Pal and Venmo. PM if interested. Thanks

20201116_201355.jpg
20201116_201433.jpg

Last edited:
I experienced the same fit with Kuiu. Everything I bought fits like a size smaller. Just a tip when ordering so you don't go through the hassle of returning.

I experienced the same fit with Kuiu. Everything I bought fits like a size smaller. Just a tip when ordering so you don't go through the hassle of returning.

Was just a tad bit to small across the upper arms and shoulders for me, the arm and over length were fine. I have a friend that has a lot of Kuiu gear and he had the same advice. I rolled the dice, live and learn.

Only problem I'd have is the lenght in body and arms...bummer....

If you would....measure arm lenght from zippers top position to end of cuff...and zipper up to bottom of zipper......ill compare to my 2xl....

Only problem I'd have is the lenght in body and arms...bummer....

If you would....measure arm lenght from zippers top position to end of cuff...and zipper up to bottom of zipper......ill compare to my 2xl....

Are you asking for the arm length measurement from the main zipper or the vent zipper in the arm pit?

Edit: I think your asking for measurement from top of front zipper to cuff, which is 37" top of front zipper to the bottom is 28"

Last edited:
"Edit: I think your asking for measurement from top of front zipper to cuff, which is 37" top of front zipper to the bottom is 28"

Yep..my 2xl is 34" cuff to front zipper
And 29" front top to bottom....
Body width about 4" up from bottom is 48"

Can you do the body plz....
Very intetested

"Edit: I think your asking for measurement from top of front zipper to cuff, which is 37" top of front zipper to the bottom is 28"

Yep..my 2xl is 34" cuff to front zipper
And 29" front top to bottom....
Body width about 4" up from bottom is 48"

Can you do the body plz....
Very intetested

So best I can come up with on the body is by panel. Wife is not home at the moment so doing this on my own. Front panel is 16", side panel is 11" x2, back panel is 15" So we get a total of roughly 53" I'm no seamstress but its pretty close