• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

KUIU clothing

I think enough has been shared about Kuiu gear. Sitka is pretty similar although I said previously I transitioned to Kuiu….you can get some great deals on Sitka gear at camo fire just about every week. Their sales are a 1 day sale and normally they are "Sitka Friday" or "Sitka Saturday" I would recommend signing up on their e-mail list. They have a lot of other good stuff on a daily basis too. Their black orvis base layer stuff is a great deal too

I have some Kuiu and Sitka I am going to sell as I just bought too much. Mine might be a little big for you in the waist though. jackets should fit fine, but pants are 36" Follow up with me if you are still looking.

Just an observation. For me, the Kuiu clothes runs small so I always have to go up a size for a proper fit. Just something to keep in mind.

Just an observation. For me, the Kuiu clothes runs small so I always have to go up a size for a proper fit. Just something to keep in mind.
I agree for the most part. The jackets do run small. I usually wear XL but the down jackets and the axis and guide jacket I wear an XXL. Everything else is pretty true to size with respect to pants and base layers

I have kuiu and I hunt in cold too. You just have to layer up. I love the zip off base layers. I love all my gear just buy the gear according to what temp and climate you are hunting. I live in CO and it does just fine by me. Just buy the right gear! Theses people are using attack pants when they should have the fleece lined pants and the right base layers on.