KUDOS TO GUNWERKS

Brianc74

I am posting my latest experience with a couple of member of the Gunwerks team (Chris A and Aaron D. CEO). I had a problem with a product as many had read back in August. The thread was stopped by admin. Not knowing why. But it is what it is.
Had some issues. A forum member gave me a name of a sales representative of Gunwerks (Chris). The day I contacted Chris, Aaron had just seen the forum and wanted me to contact him. I talked with Chris and told him my issues. He reassured me he will take care of me and fix the issue. Chris really took over and fixed my problem fast. I felte like he and Gunwerks really cared about my dissatisfaction on the product I received and how a recall was done or lack of. Chris really turned my :( to:). Both Aaron, Chris and the whole team now make me look like :D. I just got to say to them all at Gunwerks. THANK YOU. Thank you for reassuring me that the little guy matters. I really feel like buying from and supporting Gunwerks for many years to come. Again, Thanks for the wonderful customer service from Chris with support from Aaron. You fellas rock!

Brian

Last edited:
I read it before it got nuked--seemed like they were trying to do the right thing, quickly and quietly, and in the process it went haywire. Glad they took care of you.

Goes to show that every manufacturer can have a screw-up, but it's how they rectify it that speaks to their character.

Oh, I think I remember what happened. Gunwerks sent the replacement part to the wrong address and the OP didn't think Gunwerks was doing anything about it.

Yes. If your really interested in what happened. You can search out the thread on here. It was stopped just last month by admin.
As of this point. With Chris at the helm and Aaron behind the scenes. Gunwerks really stepped up and got the issue fixed. I really do appreciate them stepping up and admitting it was their bad and the two of them fixing the issue, and making sure I was a happy customer and that I felt that I mattered.
I will be buying more Gunwerks stuff in the future.

Again guys.
Thankyou very much Chris and Aaron. The both of you rock!

Brian

Good to know! If you're going to put your Company, your Product and Yourself out there, you'd better stand and deliver when there's a issue with said product?!

As shooter's, we can get REAL grumpy and nasty, when it just ain't workin' like it should. A great rifle can be priceless, no matter what it cost!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.