Kudos to 21st Century Shooting - good guys!

Jeffpatton00

I'd like to post a quick note of appreciation for Pete and 21st Century Shooting. I bit the bullet and bought their hydraulic press, thinking it would help me become even more precise on neck tension by monitoring seating pressure, but something went wrong with the gauge. Pete had me send the head unit back and he not only repaired it but boosted it to the next-higher gauge range, and shipped it back quickly.

We've all seen that it's easy to criticize but less common to voice appreciation, and I wanted to say that I not only like the quality and precision of 21st Century products, I'm amazed by their respect and support for their customers. And great customer service costs money! I'd urge all of us to patronize 21st Century and those other companies who really do provide great support to the shooting sports community.
Jeff

I like the stuff I've bought from them . I've never had any problems . it's how the company handles problems when they show up , that separate the good from not so good . I'm happy to hear they stand behind their products . thanks for the heads up .