KRG Bravo

texjitter

Putting together my first bolt action build and am considering the KRG Bravo chassis. This is sort of a budget gun and will be mainly used just on the range so not as concerned about weight. Just looking to get some opinions on them since I don't have a way to actually put my hands on one locally. This will be used with a Bighorn Origin short action and a 22" 6.5 CM barrel chambered by PVA

They are a good value, and gives you some of the benefits of a stock with the modularity of a chassis. The accessories start to add up in cost, but you can just purchase them when you need them. I think you will not be disappointed for the money, I run one on my CZ 22WMR and have no complaints.

I can't add much. I am on my third one. I like them because you can add what you want, though that can get pricey. There are some folks that have come up with some home brewed accessories.

I have added the flat bag rider to all of them for my use. It made a large difference.

As stated, they are an excellent value. I have a Tikka CTR in a Bravo and really like the ergonomics. Very comfortable to shoot and didn't break the bank.

What the others have said above. I have two and feel more comfortable behind them than any of the chassis and stocks I own.

I have 3 Bravos, one for a Bighorn Origin, a Ruger 10/22 and a Tikka T1x. Great value, will take a beating, lots of options to upgrade. For the price, they are excellent.

I have a KRG Bravo. They are quite stiff and highly flexible configuration-wise. I prefer them to a true chassis, but they are cold and square feeling.

I have now completed my build yet, so you may want to wait for my review. I'm building a 28 Sherman Mag….Obviously, I have the barrel and action at a pro shop to get it chambered an finished.

I have 2 Mcmillan's, 3 manners, 2 chassis and the bravo. The bravo is excellent for the money!! It is so comfortable to get behind. It's significantly warmer then a chassis, but not as warm as a stock. It is customizable like a chassis but feels more like a a5 sort of. Really like the bravo

How do the Bravo's compare to the XRS?
I'm interested in this question too as I've been cross-shopping both. They both seem really similar -- adjustable cheekpiece, spacers to adjust LOP. XRS looks to only have short action inlet options if that's important though. I've got some other MDT products and the quality is great. Factors that have me leaning toward the Bravo is its amazing price point and listed weight at 2.9 lbs (vs 3.9 lbs).