Kramer holsters??

Alibiiv

Curious if anyone has had any "recent" experience with Kramer holsters. I was looking for a quality cross-draw holster for my Glock 20. I was looking for a cross-draw holster because I have some rotator cuff issues and have difficulty clearing a holster with a regular holster. After some research I found Kramer to have a really decent looking cross-draw holster and ordered on in early September. Kramer's web site said 9-13 week turn around time due to a large volume of orders. The site also indicated that once the order was in production I would receive a notice of the holster's progress. In early December I was looking for the notice that the holster was in progress, however never received anything. Just around Christmas time, 22nd-23rd, I called the company and received a phone recording, but did not leave a message. On the 26th I received a notice that the holster had been shipped and a tracking number was shown in the email. I ran the tracking number, it showed that the holster had a shipping label, yet the shipping notice (USPS) showed that the package had was never received by USPS. At this point I started to get a little nervous about the holster so I called Kramer holster on the 29th.. The woman who answered the telephone was very nice, she told me that the holster had been finished and it was shipped out. I again did a check with USPS with the tracking number, only to find that the holster still had not hit USPS facility. I was not offered anything in the line of customer service from Kramer that they would look into the shipping situation and get back to me. I am getting a little nervous about getting the holster. Just curious if this is a USPS problem, or.....there's something going on with the company; they're supposed to be a good company however sometimes things change???? And....asking for some feedback from anyone who has had any experience with Kramer holsters.

Curious if anyone has had any "recent" experience with Kramer holsters. I was looking for a quality cross-draw holster for my Glock 20. I was looking for a cross-draw holster because I have some rotator cuff issues and have difficulty clearing a holster with a regular holster. After some research I found Kramer to have a really decent looking cross-draw holster and ordered on in early September. Kramer's web site said 9-13 week turn around time due to a large volume of orders. The site also indicated that once the order was in production I would receive a notice of the holster's progress. In early December I was looking for the notice that the holster was in progress, however never received anything. Just around Christmas time, 22nd-23rd, I called the company and received a phone recording, but did not leave a message. On the 26th I received a notice that the holster had been shipped and a tracking number was shown in the email. I ran the tracking number, it showed that the holster had a shipping label, yet the shipping notice (USPS) showed that the package had was never received by USPS. At this point I started to get a little nervous about the holster so I called Kramer holster on the 29th.. The woman who answered the telephone was very nice, she told me that the holster had been finished and it was shipped out. I again did a check with USPS with the tracking number, only to find that the holster still had not hit USPS facility. I was not offered anything in the line of customer service from Kramer that they would look into the shipping situation and get back to me. I am getting a little nervous about getting the holster. Just curious if this is a USPS problem, or.....there's something going on with the company; they're supposed to be a good company however sometimes things change???? And....asking for some feedback from anyone who has had any experience with Kramer holsters.
I've used them for years, top quality all the way I still have a few I bought as far back as the 90's that feel and look as good as new. This is the oldest one I have for my early model 1911 Colt Combat Elite it's was used daily at one time for years.

Attachments

• On line sales 019.jpg
    On line sales 019.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
First thought would be USPS problem. We had orders going out across town taking 2 weeks plus, at times,to arrive.
Yes that is what I am hoping. I recently sent a shotgun from Rhode Island to Pennsylvania, it was sent priority and it took three weeks to get there. The difference between that incident with my package and this one with Kramer is that the label was created, however it never was scanned into the USPS register. With the package that I sent to Pennsylvania it showed the package was scanned into the system and was "in transit" but there were no updates or locations. The major USPS terminal here in Rhode Island is jammed up and mailings are getting stuck in the facility for weeks. Hopefully this is a mailing issue and nothing else. Thank you for your reply.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.