• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kowa Highlanders

longbow53

With more operations,I no longer can hunt the ridges. So am putting my mint condition Kowa Highlanders up for sale. Over 30 years I have owned four different "Big Eyes" A lower power always makes it easier on your eyes glassing all day. So I picked up A pair or 21X eye pieces besides the 32X that come with them . Unbelievable how much easier on the eyes when looking for hours at a time. A broader field of view. Once you've locked in on A nice buck,etc snap in the 32X to get in alittle closer. Kowa come in a foam filled Pelican case with containers for the extra eye pieces. $3,200 shipped ..

Buy Highlanders with 32X only and hardcase...$2700.00+ship

Attachments

• Kowa Highlanders 002.JPG
    Kowa Highlanders 002.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Kowa Highlanders 001.JPG
    Kowa Highlanders 001.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Kowa Highlanders 003.JPG
    Kowa Highlanders 003.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
These have the 32X that Kowa provide when you buy the Highlanders. The 21X wide angle were bought for an additional $600.00 . Feel free to PM your phone # if you want more info.Thankyou......Montana

These have the 32X that Kowa provide when you buy the Highlanders. The 21X wide angle were bought for an additional $600.00 . Feel free to PM your phone # if you want more info.Thankyou......Montana
give me a call please sir
843-893-6752 Tim

Still for sale.....
Just meant as an opinion, but I've had a lot of time sitting behind Kowa Highlanders going back over about 20 years.
A very close friend had been a Kowa rep, and we hunted long range together for many years.
Fact is you can sit these next to any other large glasses you care to and you might find equal, but you wont find better.
Especially at that price.

Thanks Yobuck. The hours we have both spent behind good glass and the game we have spotted is what its all about!

Well as you know, the dialog is primarily about what guns, and what bullets, and what rangefinder, and all the other stuff now deemed to be important. But fact is they can take away all that stuff and just leave the good glass and a decent gun and it can still happen. First things first.