• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kowa Highlanders $2700.00

longbow53

Excellent condition,Highlanders in Pelican Hardcase with 32X eyepieces. $2700.00
With 21X eyepieces included. $3200.00 shipped

SOLD SOLD

Attachments

• Kowa Highlanders 002.JPG
    Kowa Highlanders 002.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Kowa Highlanders 001.JPG
    Kowa Highlanders 001.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Sell the guns! LOL, and give me a call! I sold 5 guns 30 years back and built the 284 Mtn. Rifle, then bought the good equipment to surround the gun with the extra $$$ and went from there. As I told another party last week.I also have had to buy lay away for alot of my stuff.Half down,one month payoff. Thanks,Pete 406-375-0050

You can buy these highlanders for alittle more than some of the spotting scopes for sale here. You can glass all day with little eyestrain . I guess theres only the few that REALLY understand long glassing sessions.......

You can buy these highlanders for alittle more than some of the spotting scopes for sale here. You can glass all day with little eyestrain . I guess theres only the few that REALLY understand long glassing sessions.......
I have a pair paid around 3,500.00 6-7 years ago. Nothing like them.

I'm sure a lot of members understand "Long Glassing Sessions"....Some of us run $3k bins with $3k Spotters to critique bone...Maybe YOU don't understand that.

There ya go. To us guys that get up at 3:00 AM to drive to the trailhead,hike in the dark to get to our hide...and glass all day. The game we have seen! With a brace on my left leg and right knee surgery ,I'm out of the game. But the stories I have...you cant take away from me.
Well Beaver. I've glassed the 7 point Regal with the 3 point star on each antler( saw him first time over three miles away),have watched the 32" Muley with double drop tines. have gotten to less than 20 feet or under to over a dozen bears, with only my bush bow recurve. Believe me Beaver,been there done that.

LB,
I'm glad you didn't take my post as a flame - just wanted to point out, some of us run some tier 1 optics that work perfect for the hunts and pack-ins we do.

Your Kowa Highlanders have awesome glass, comfortable to use, and will provide an advantage on spotting game at incredible distance for anyone who has to cover big country.

I hump a lightweight Kowa TSN-553 with a MF Befree CF tripod for hiking into areas where access is strictly by boot.

Kowa makes some of the best optics a guy could buy.

I would be all over your bigeyes, at this price, if I wasn't already running glass almost as good, but in a different setup.

Last thing...I would never attempt to belittle or take from a guy like youself who has lived a hard hunting life, doing exactly what me and my pards are still doing at this moment.

My years are numbered, and I too, will look back on my hunting career and shake my head at some of the successful hunts we accomplished, and just smile with a little pride.

Bump for a good guy selling great optics.

Beaver

That is what make the Big Eyes. You focus each eye for perfect no strain glassing, the eyepieces move inward /outward for eye width also. The 21X are the go to first, less eyestrain larger field of view.

Recent Posts