• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kowa Big Eyes

longbow53

SOLD.........32X eyepieces. Adjustable eye width,focus each eye for perfect clarity. Easily colimated if knocked out of alignment . Metal foam lined hard case $1400 + ship OBO . Feel free to PM me any questions or Email for more info or questions to..... recurve53 AT yahoo.com Thankyou

Attachments

• Big Eyes 009.jpg
    Big Eyes 009.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Big Eyes 004.jpg
    Big Eyes 004.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 213
  • Big Eyes 006.jpg
    Big Eyes 006.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Hard Case 002.JPG
    Hard Case 002.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Are these prominar lenses? You might want to tell a bit more specifically about these scopes. Model numbers, age, etc.

Two Kowa TSN-822's 82mm objective,32X eyepieces.The are not Flourite. But then again there not $5,000. I have spotted game over 6 miles away.They can do it and be affordable. I have found Muley Bucks bedded in sagebrush across A one mile canyon .

Attachments

• Big Eyes 008.jpg
    Big Eyes 008.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Big Eyes 011.jpg
    Big Eyes 011.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 62
  • Big Eyes 017.jpg
    Big Eyes 017.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 80
  • Big Eyes 002.jpg
    Big Eyes 002.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
They are 15 years old. My partner made the brackets and they are quality.Originally from New York from the group of guys building these. He moved to Montana where we hooked up. Glass, excellent condition...I appreciate quality, located in Hamilton Montana. With my own medical issues these glasses have not left my deck in 13 years.My best day...26 Muley bucks spotted out to three miles. 406-375-0050

Ive been using twin spotters in brackets for almost 50 years.
I currently own 5 different sets in brackets from several different makers including a set of older 77 mm Kowas.
These are top shelf glasses for anyone interested in this type optic. As for the flurite lenses, don't be fooled into thinking theres a big difference in viewing quality.
Side by side you wont tell the difference, and trust me, weve done that. Only the inner element of the objective lens is flurite anyway on those having it. All the other glass is just like this set is.
The 32x eyepieces are a good choice for the clear western air, and also in the east on good days, but other power choices are available for Kowa also.
I had a set of 15x custom made for mine for the moist PA air, very clear and a huge field of view.

anyone looking to have a quality set of glass for spotting animals afar, heres a decent set. i dont know the seller. with that said, the setup is top notch!
If i had spare $. they would be coming this way!