Konus scopes

clemens

Are the konus scopes any good for quality and tracking? Mill Dot sfp?
Konus m30 8.5x32x52 spf mil. Has any one have any input on this scope or brand?

Are the konus scopes any good for quality and tracking? Mill Dot sfp?
Konus m30 8.5x32x52 spf mil. Has any one have any input on this scope or brand?
I have the 6.5-20 MD SFP illum on one of my .300 WM a few years ago. Even though I harvested a few deer with it under 300 yards, I never trusted the tracking.

We brought in Konus a few years ago after searching for a budget minded quality brand for many years. Not an easy search. Lots of crap out there.
In our opinion, in it's price range, it is the best offering and is dependable

Haven't heard or read much about them.

I got mine when it first came out.

Konus M30 6-5-20.jpg

I provided you my real-world experience with it, what you do with it is entirely up to you.

We brought in Konus a few years ago after searching for a budget minded quality brand for many years. Not an easy search. Lots of crap out there.
In our opinion, in it's price range, it is the best offering and is dependable
With experience would you say better then the Millet offerings. I refuse to put one on my rifles. I know the price point is the same, but I have read and watch some video reviews on millet to say the least not impressed. Friend swears by his millet that is on his 300rum for last 10yrs. Got to looking around for scope found the konus so was just curious if anyone had hands on information. Thanks for input

With experience would you say better then the Millet offerings. I refuse to put one on my rifles. I know the price point is the same, but I have read and watch some video reviews on millet to say the least not impressed. Friend swears by his millet that is on his 300rum for last 10yrs. Got to looking around for scope found the konus so was just curious if anyone had hands on information. Thanks for input

For $200 more or so, Doug can offer you a better option, i.e., Optika, esp. with Black Friday sales.

In that power ratio it's difficult to find better under $400.00

Give me a call tomorrow when I'm in the store and can look things up

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Here's a Millet >>>https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/millett-lrs-6-25x56-mil-mil-w-vortex-pm-rings.254003/

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts