knob hill hunting preserve

Alright first day down at the ranch. No pigs but I got this. I'll do a full write after tomorrow.

Attachments

• WIN_20150224_200129.jpg
    WIN_20150224_200129.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 61
What !....;One piddly little fawn and your posting for bragging rights?.....LOL

can't wait to see some hogs.....Go get em!

Packrat

Yeah, he sent me the same pictture, and you edited it somewhat from the original which I am now posting!

snoxbull_zpshkl2fx78.jpg

Packrat

Packrat.gif

Hah that is fantastic. Yes its an axis doe. And I'm gonna check out NC this summer as I travel for work so if I'm in the area why not, at least my travel expenses get mostly paid.
As for the ranch the first morning was ruff. Bad weather and not very impressive guide. As the afternoon rolled around things got better I have a feeling it was a rough week for the guides the night hunt changed around guides were spot on and weather broke enough to take that doe. Unfortunately the next day brought more of the same weather still saw a few deer. That day got cut short as we had to get back to work.
I was also pleased with the lack of hidden charges and things very straight forward the guy who was with me was charged nothing as he took no animals. Plan on going back a few times this summer and will update the report.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.