• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Knight Master Hunter II 50 Cal

statjunk

Hello,

For sale is a pristine condition Knight Master Hunter II 50 cal muzzleloader. The barrel is stainless. It comes with the real pretty laminate stock and the black synthetic stock, both thumbholers. I have both the standard "orange" bolt and the extreme "red" bolt ($150). I also have the metallic converter ($25) so that you don't need the primer "red" discs to fire the gun. This is great for the range so you're not wasting the discs. Tru-glo fiber optic front and rear iron sights (stock).

Shooting 777 loose with 250gr Shockwaves she prints just over 1" at 100 yards and just a hair over 2" at 200 yards. I have produced many 2" groups at 200 yards with her. Shooting 777 pellets she prints good groups in the 1.5" at 100 yards and 3.5" range at 200 yards. I would put total shots down the barrel at approx 70.

The trigger is set to 2lbs and breaks like glass.

Will come with QR Warne rings and bases in silver.

I will include a lot of orange discs and a brand new package of red discs.

The barrel on the Master Hunter II is a Green Moutain that has been cryo treated.

I will also include 10 shot tubes that hold pre-measured powder for shooting loose. I won these in a raffle and I have far too many.

I'm not in any rush to sell her so no tire kickers. I'd like her to go to a good home that appreciates an extremely accurate muzzloader. $675 + $25 shipping

Let me know if you have any questions

Tom

I've had several request for pictures. I will have the pictures by tomorrow.

Thanks

Tom

Here is a link to another forum where I have it listed. They allow pictures to be uploaded to the sight directly.

Knight Master Hunter II 50 Cal - HuntingNet.com Forums

I will also be throwing in a set of over under Knight scope rings with integrated bases.

Tom

P.S. Scope and Sling not included. Everything else is. Shipping will be insured.

Had some questions on her.

There is zero pitting in the barrel. Pulling the breech plug reveals a clean bore all the way through with clear/clean rifling.

She has never seen Pyrodex. Only 777 loose and 777 pellets. I never take more than three shots without cleaning. Sometimes I clean after every shot and always after a shooting session.

The rings are both for 1" tubes.

I believe I have an extra breech plug for her. Should someone give me the I'll take it, I'll locate it.

Tom

Still available.

Willing to trade for a Winchester or FN long action CRF with hinged floor plate. Excellent condition only.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:
Considering reasonable offers. No longer looking for an action. Cash only.

Tom