• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kirby Allen Build 338 Raptor

Autorotate19

sU5Ym001QW+qZMRybXjIeA.jpg

rdx8LDj5QEmhVPaIXelLyA.jpg
%2Npf6plT7CGfB0Bh92Prw.jpg
jSdd033WTPy1v1C4naEbaw.jpg
TJDOsNt3SvOPZePopAI8GA.jpg
bwE6TJtWSV+aK9XDayk43Q.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD From Left to Right 338 Raptor, 300 Allen Express, 7mm Rem Mag

Back up sale fell through......

I have a like new 338 Raptor I just received from Kirby last week. This is a legit Mile + gun! I ordered this rifle over 2 years ago. Reason for selling is I have some bills I need to pay. I have fired it 20 times since I received it. Kirby said these rifles sweet spot is usually in the 3,125-3,150 range so I worked up a load using Hodgdon H50BMG. I started at 123 grains zeroing the rifle at 100 yards and worked up until velocity was in the 3,150 range with a 300gr Berger. At 127grs my Lab Radar read 3,140 so I loaded up a handful and shot at a rock behind my house thats 1,010 yards away. I shot a three shot group on the rock that measured around 1/3 moa using my reticle in my scope. I haven't had a chance to stretch it out further. Here are the specs on the gun.

Work order list:

Chambering: 338 Raptor

Receiver: APS Raptor, Single shot, 20 moa pinned rail, pinned recoil lug, lapua bolt face, RHB, RHE

Stock: McMillan A5 stock, 13.5" LOP, 34%black 33% medium tan 33% white, 1" decelerator pad, pillars installed, standard fill, 4" fore end rail, standard fill

Barrel: Bartlein SS, LRSS contour, 9 twist 5R, 30" finish, dual flute pattern

Muzzle Brake: medium PK

Trigger: jewell

Magazine Box/Floorplate: single shot

Finish: bead blast matte finish

Weight Approx 14lbs bare

Reloading Dies: yes

Brass: 100

Rings: no

Optics: no

Notes: Test with 300 gr. Berger

Comes with 100 pieces of Bertram Brass, approximately 75 Berger 300gr Elite Hunters, FL Dies. I have over $5,700 in just the gun. You can buy it today for less than I have in it with no wait and have a legit 2,000 yard gun built by one of the best smiths in the country.

Rifle, brass, dies shipped and insured to your FFL Reduced now SOLD!!!!

Optic and rings not included.

Open to trades let me know what you have. Some trades I would be interested off the top of my head.

Custom 22 Creedmoor
POF Revolution 6.5 Creedmoor
Desert Tech SRS A2

May be open to other offers shoot me a message.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm confused, he told me he scrapped the raptor cartridges? Either way, pm me please

Still available! This thing is ready to go for 1,000+ long range hunting. Load data is basically done and Ill throw in 6lbs of H50BMG powder! The 338 Raptor is about as big of case as you can go before stepping up to the cheytac class cases. Get it now with no wait!

Open to trades let me know what you have. Some trades I would be interested off the top of my head.

Custom 22 Creedmoor
Nightforce 1-8 Scope
POF Revolution 6.5 Creedmoor

May be open to other stuff shoot me a message of what you got.

Thanks