Kindler 30 golds

Zhelton

There is a guy that has kindlers dies and jackets for the 30 golds and others. I ordered 200 today. Seemed like a very nice guy and he is trying to get the business up and running. He is also going to be making 20 cal and 6mm bullets in the future. His name is montana mize and his cell is 12547849533. Will report back after i get them in and compare to todds bullets. Hope this helps some of you guys that shot these bullets.

Bullets arrived late this evening. I got the 30s that are mollied. At first glance they look really good. Will weigh and measure a few in the morning when i get in from work.

Will be loading some up in my 17 tac to take to texas next week.

So long story short the mollies were rejects from the first guy that bought todds dies. I sent them back and am waiting on the new 30s. There is a good write up on them at saubier.com.

The bulletmaker is also making some 29 grain soft points that look good in pics, if a person wants that.

The new "texas golds" are more money than todds which may be a deal breaker for some. His prices are 75.00/200 or 300.00/1000. Todd was 70.00 per 200.

Hope to have some bullets in soon to load and try.

The journey continues......

So the good 30's were mailed monday per the bulletmaker. After exchanging txt messages with him, he was unaware i was charged 18.00 for shipping last time. I explained to him that the label said the postage was less than 7 and that he was overcharging on shipping.

Until he gets his new business practice inline and gets his charges under control i wont be dealing with him anymore.

His bullets are not 100% the sames as todds per the article on saubier by measurement. Not saying they wont shoot good or kill the same bjt they are not worth 75.00/ 200 plus 13.00 shipping. To each his own just sharing my experience and opinion.

So the good 30's were mailed monday per the bulletmaker. After exchanging txt messages with him, he was unaware i was charged 18.00 for shipping last time. I explained to him that the label said the postage was less than 7 and that he was overcharging on shipping.

Until he gets his new business practice inline and gets his charges under control i wont be dealing with him anymore.

His bullets are not 100% the sames as todds per the article on saubier by measurement. Not saying they wont shoot good or kill the same bjt they are not worth 75.00/ 200 plus 13.00 shipping. To each his own just sharing my experience and opinion.
I would hope this fellow would introduce himself to the .17 crowd. I was really upset at Todd for not advertising that he was selling out. He could have made a lot of money and kept his integrity. The guy he sold to the first time was very dishonest and Todd learned that quickly and wouldn't give his name or number to anyone. I am not sure that there has even been a change of hands after Todd sold it the first time. Sounds like the same guy to me. I hope he gets on any website and introduces himself. And takes responsibility for any problems. And owns up to it in front of everyone. Integrity is key here. One bad post and he is toast. This community is too small thanks so much for sharing. I had a ton of heartache from the guy who bought Todd's dies. I don't want to go through that again. Reed's custom sent me free bullets to try out and the coyote's aren't cooperating. Having said that they have my allegiance

I agree completly. I just dont have a good vibe about it. I talked to the guy on the phone before i bought the mollies and at no time did he tell me that he wasnt the one that made them until i asked him why they were all different like some 25 grain some 30bt some 30fb.. it was a mess..

Call and talk to Blaine at Black hole bullets and see what he has available. He just sent me a sample of bullets to try in my 22-243 that he makes.

Buddy of mine has tried the blackhole bullets in the past. Ill hafta check with him and see what the low down was on them.

Seems there was alot of bullet makers that stopped making 17 cals.. but will check.

Thanks for the reminder of blackhole

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts