Kinda torn!!! Build advice

So the boat tail bearing surface junction seated to the case neck shoulder junction creates a coal of 3.2"?
No. I like to load the boat tail down to about the shoulder body junction to slightly compress the powder to be sure the column stays at a uniform density regardless of position. These bullets have a longer ogive than other bullets which adds to their BC. You can load them out further if needed. Recommended jump is 0.025" but you can do a two shot group jump ladder to find the best jump for your rifle. The longer action gives you more freedom to load the bullet out beyond 2.98"

No. I like to load the boat tail down to about the shoulder body junction to slightly compress the powder to be sure the column stays at a uniform density regardless of position. These bullets have a longer ogive than other bullets which adds to their BC. You can load them out further if needed. Recommended jump is 0.025" but you can do a two shot group jump ladder to find the best jump for your rifle. The longer action gives you more freedom to load the bullet out beyond 2.98"
I just checked out your site. I like what I saw. I'll be ordering some.

Recent Posts