Kimber Montana 243AI

william mul

KIMBER Montana 243AI. KUIU Dipped Soft Touch Stock. Eddie Fosnauch Did The Chamber Work And Resprung The Trigger(Breaks At 1.8 Pounds).Also Has a Ri Flutted Bolt Knob.. This One Will Shoot. My Son Does Not Like The Kimber Safeties. Rifle Is In Ex-Shape. Rifle. Talleys (1" Or 30MM Have Both)And Redding Dies. $1000. Shipped Non-FFL To Your FFL..SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED.. Also Will Include 61 Loaded Rounds With Varget And 95Gr B.T.'S And 9 Fired Rounds.. May Trade Or A Remington Mountain Rifle Or Model 7.20181204_202124.jpg 20181204_202124.jpg

Attachments

JP20

What’s the weight and overall length of gun, thinking it might be good for the kids

william mul

41" Long...13 1/2 L.O.P. Rifle Weighs 5.4 pounds with Talley L.W's...Id Got This One Was For My Son.Hes 13. But He Growed Up On a Remington Action And Like Myself Dosnt Like The Wing Safties On The Kimbers.. He Did Kill a Smaller Buck At 206Yds With It..But Since Then,It Back To My Ti 6.5-284..Looks Like Ill Never Get It Back....L.O.L

cody finch

41" Long...13 1/2 L.O.P. Rifle Weighs 5.4 pounds with Talley L.W's...Id Got This One Was For My Son.Hes 13. But He Growed Up On a Remington Action And Like Myself Dosnt Like The Wing Safties On The Kimbers.. He Did Kill a Smaller Buck At 206Yds With It..But Since Then,It Back To My Ti 6.5-284..Looks Like Ill Never Get It Back....L.O.L
what twist is the barrel?

william mul

I've Run About 110 -120. Rounds Through it.Not For Sure On The Total. Best I Recall It Was Around 400 When I Bought It..Norm Was Dime Size 10 Shot Groups Fire Forming Cheap Winchester Ammo..Ive Got Few Groups Pic I'll Try And Load Few.