Kimber America 10/22 barrels??

jaestridge

Anyone have any knowledge on these specifically? Good or bad? Common or are they rare? Thanks..

Came out in the late 90s for a short period of time, guns and ammo and varmint hunter did articles on them. Don't remember much as that was a while ago, 2006 or 2007 a friend took a kimber svt barrel and put it on a 1022 by cutting the threads to tennon. Was larger than. 920 and was a bit heavy but shot well. Fit and finish was always nice on those vintage guns. I'd Hazzard a guess it shoots as good as federsen, green mountain, and the long list of others.

Absolutely LOVE, my Green Mountain, 10-22, SS, 20 Inch, Sporter weight, Barrel it's, a "Tack Driver" and, reasonably Priced !

Yeah. I acquired a ruger 10/22 rifle with a stainless fluted Kimber barrel. I knew they made guns but never seen a barrel cause this 10/22 looks to be pieced together. Was just trying to get some kinda value of what they might be worth. Appreciate the reply!

Jeff

I'd probably put its value right around where a stainless fluted 18 and a half inch 1022 Barrel made by volquartsen goes for on the second hand market. They were the direct peer to peer competitor in 97.