• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED kimber 22-250, wichester wssm

murph13

I have two for sale.
1. Kimber Longmaster vt 22-250, excellent condition, great trigger, around 150 through it. Has bases included. No box. $925 shipped.
2. Winchester model 70 shadow 223wssm. Great lightweight coyote gun. Gun has original box and papers. Bases included. Around 200 through it. Gun is in great shape. $375 shipped.
Guns will ship from my ffl to yours. No trades, I need to sell a few to hide my newest purchase from the wife. Haha. Pics can be sent to email. Thanks, Rob.

It is the laminate stock. I honestly never shot it. It looks new. It has been in the safe for months. I have way to many rifles and not enough time to shoot. I just bought a cooper in 220 swift with a swarovski on it. So a couple need to go so the old lady doesn't kill me. I can send pics later tonight if you are interested. Thanks, Rob

I will have to check on the twist, and I will send pics to all that have requested tomorrow. I am out of town for the night and will have to get the pics in the morning.

Winchester still available as well. Need them both gone. Old lady is not happy that I bought 5 rifles last month. She just doesn't understand that I needed them.

I do not know the twist. Some sites are saying 1 in 10" others are saying 1 in 12".

Price drops.
Kimber= $850 shipped
winchester=$325 shipped
i need these gone!!! First i will take it gets them.