Kill the wolf?

It's the bi-annual meeting it's a 6.00 p.m at the F@G office instead of the college.
Kinda interesting there having it Friday night instead of saturday since I can remember in 27+ years

I hope some people show up last one at the college there couldn't have been more than 12 people.

The bigger questions are who and why this is happening. We stop short by saying its the tree huggers and they are crazy like that. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than its just some crazy bunny huggers flexing their muscles. If i were to say what Ive noticed by observing the current world government , id be laughed off the site . All i will say is i believe this is part of a global threat to humanity . You will have to figure it all out for yourself because im keeping my therories to myself. Most of the people on this site have enough common sense to figure it out. You just have to ignore what we have all been taught about who or what is in charge of it all and keep a completely open mind . Its a deep deep rabbit hole . I will give just one piece of advice, keep your second amendment rights regardless of who tries to take those rights away. An armed citizen is all thats keeping the REAL wolves away.

Wow, Dave, that's a lot to swallow.

I know much of it sounds like over dramatization to some, but when you sit back and look at the changes that have come about just in the last 20 years it starts to look pretty legit.
The Yellowstone to Yukon Corridor also caught my attention because right now in Montana, National Geographic is part of a group buying up huge ranches with the intention of returning them to non-ranching (and non-hunting, of course) use. I think it's called the American Prairie Reserve, or something like that. It kind of goes right along with with the Y2Y Corridor...

Scary stuff, no doubt about it!
The truth is terrifying. Which is why many throw their hands over their ears and deny it. Especially the older folks. They refuse to believe something this sinister, this big, this evil, grew rite under their noses. And they never even knew about it. Let alone tried to stop it. The younger generations may be aware/believe. But they are too worthless to move out of moms basement, let alone fight to stop it. I'm not sure how we are getting out of this mess. But it's much bigger than the checkers game that many play. It's chess. Those can even understand the rules of the game a few and far between...…..

The bigger questions are who and why this is happening. We stop short by saying its the tree huggers and they are crazy like that. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than its just some crazy bunny huggers flexing their muscles. If i were to say what Ive noticed by observing the current world government , id be laughed off the site . All i will say is i believe this is part of a global threat to humanity . You will have to figure it all out for yourself because im keeping my therories to myself. Most of the people on this site have enough common sense to figure it out. You just have to ignore what we have all been taught about who or what is in charge of it all and keep a completely open mind . Its a deep deep rabbit hole . I will give just one piece of advice, keep your second amendment rights regardless of who tries to take those rights away. An armed citizen is all thats keeping the REAL wolves away.
The tree huggers are mere pawns in the game. Emotional mouthpieces used by the billionaires and trillionaires to enforce their agenda.

If I was closer than 8 hours at freeway speeds I'd be there. Gonna have to wait until one is closer to home.

The sad part is, it honestly appears as though there is someone higher up the food chain that is making decisions NOT based on science but on politics. I truly do believe that MOST of the rank and file members of the FWP are good people who want to do the right thing.

Right now im seeing good hearted, patriotic people shooting BBs at a herd of elephants .
EDIT: The elephant analogy is not a political symbol, but an indicator of the size of the problem as compared to the BBs .

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered why the most heavily populated country in the world can get away with also being the most secretive and can kill off millions of people and not even get their wrist slapped ? The same place that runs hollywood and controls the narrative of the heros we are suppose to look up to in movies? The same country that has silicon valley eating out of their hand ? The same silicon valley that controls the narrative of what our kids see on their brain contol devices (smart phones) ? Id be willing to bet its not because the PEOPLE of that country are so much smarter than we are. They cant even design their own products ! There is a reason that country has so much secrecy . Deep deep rabbit hole.

Have you ever wondered why the most heavily populated country in the world can get away with also being the most secretive and can kill off millions of people and not even get their wrist slapped ? The same place that runs hollywood and controls the narrative of the heros we are suppose to look up to in movies? The same country that has silicon valley eating out of their hand ? The same silicon valley that controls the narrative of what our kids see on their brain contol devices (smart phones) ? Id be willing to bet its not because the PEOPLE of that country are so much smarter than we are. They cant even design their own products ! There is a reason that country has so much secrecy . Deep deep rabbit hole.
YEP!! Just look at the nationality of the most visitors to YP. They are in this chest deep & it's going to take a lot to get them out ………..if we can ever do that!!

BW

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.