Kifaru universal gun bearer

I went to the kifaru site and ordered one. While admit they were a little slow shipping it. But it did eventually show up. Good luck

If you go to old links or click from other places, Kifaru.net shows out of stock on everything. Apparently their web site got an upgrade.
Open a new tab, type kifaru.net and search for gun bearer.
Should show up pretty soon in your mailbox once you order it.
Shows it should ship 11/25 -12/2
Love mine

I didn't like the gun bearer personally. I prefer it up out of the way on my back/shoulder. I can see it's benefit on hunts where a quick shot is needed especially if its for self defense scenarios in bear country.

I've never found the gun bearer comfortable, and I've tried it on Seek Outside packs and an older Osprey expedition pack. I always felt it on my hip, sort of pressuring it uncomfortably. Maybe you really do need a Kifaru pack to make it work.

I've never found the gun bearer comfortable, and I've tried it on Seek Outside packs and an older Osprey expedition pack. I always felt it on my hip, sort of pressuring it uncomfortably. Maybe you really do need a Kifaru pack to make it work.
It has worked great on my Sitka and Stone Glacier packs.

I love them. I have ordered 5 or so of them. I always have ordered directly from them. My wife and son also use them. I even put them on my upland game vest. Hands free until the dogs go on point.

Last edited:

Recent Posts