• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kifaru Carbon Hunter with Mountain Warrior Pack with Extras - Reduced Price

One Hole

Hunting platform frame and suspension, ultralight composite stays, wolf grey color, 26" frame length, medium duplex belt (size 34-38), normal back profile (curved - not straight)

Mountain Warrior 5750 cubic inch main bag with guide lid in Multi-Cam camo

2 small belt pouches in Multi-cam camo
full Cargo net
K-Clip compression kit

Amazing pack in like new condition.

$600 plus insurance and shipping

Kifaru Backpacks & Pack Accessories
Lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. Should they ever fail to provide satisfaction because of defects in materials or workmanship, we will repair or replace at no cost to you. Problems associated with normal wear or abuse will mean a reasonable repair or replacement charge.

Attachments

• KIMG0786.JPG
    KIMG0786.JPG
    968 KB · Views: 162
  • KIMG0797.JPG
    KIMG0797.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • KIMG1232.JPG
    KIMG1232.JPG
    966 KB · Views: 164
  • KIMG1234.JPG
    KIMG1234.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 185
  • KIMG1237.JPG
    KIMG1237.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 170
  • KIMG1239.JPG
    KIMG1239.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 180
  • KIMG1235.JPG
    KIMG1235.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Could you PM me additional pictures please. I'm very interested as I am going on a 9 day high country elk hunt this fall. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sure - I will post some more pics tomorrow (the pack is packed away up in my shop). The Kifaru site has cool video clips of most their popular packs if you want to see them in action. Good luck on your elk hunt this fall!

Very nice backpack and components. Now to convince the honey badger us men refer to as wife. Ha

Well she went full honey badger and said I don't give a shizz how good of a pack it is, for 600 bucks you could buy a lot of beef. Dang woman! I'm just gonna have to get her some flowers, maybe some dinner and say I bought it for her for Valentine's Day. Oh shoot it's too big? Guess I'll take it and buy you a super cool looking Badlands pack sweetie. Wink wink. 😉😉

I'm saying I need to go into my money sock and private stash and see what I have. After work I will let you know. Fingers crossed!