Kia Ora from New Zealand

Scott Cowan

Hi all, Scott from Gisborne New Zealand here, glad to be finally registered on the site, I read lots from this site and finally registered. Coming from New Zealand my mindsets will often be different to local folks on the site, we are pretty understanding kind of people here, not much for hype and trends but enjoy our hunting and love our country. I don't get out as much as I want, 4 young children and some current health issues have keept me close to home this last year (baby is one) but the roar is coming up fast and I'll be a few days in the mountains for sure! Currently shoot a 6.5/06 AI, experimenting with a 6.5 Grendel bolt gun for bush hunting, my 10yr old daughter shoots a Brno 22-250. Got a few Brno's in the cupboard that don't get much Use. Happy to be here.

Pastor Scott Cowan

Hi all, Scott from Gisborne New Zealand here, glad to be finally registered on the site, I read lots from this site and finally registered. Coming from New Zealand my mindsets will often be different to local folks on the site, we are pretty understanding kind of people here, not much for hype and trends but enjoy our hunting and love our country. I don't get out as much as I want, 4 young children and some current health issues have keept me close to home this last year (baby is one) but the roar is coming up fast and I'll be a few days in the mountains for sure! Currently shoot a 6.5/06 AI, experimenting with a 6.5 Grendel bolt gun for bush hunting, my 10yr old daughter shoots a Brno 22-250. Got a few Brno's in the cupboard that don't get much Use. Happy to be here.

Pastor Scott Cowan
I have an old BRNO 600 .270 Win. From the early 90's when Action Arms imported them. We were their reps for a few years. It's like new.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.