Khales Rangfinding Reticules?

Epee

Being the neophyte that I am, here is my question:

The rangefinding reticule that goes in 1 meter widths horizontally to measure a target, does it work well and quickly for judging range?

I hope I made myself clear

Thanks for the information.

The reticles work as any other Mils based reticle. You need to know the target size and apply the correct formula depending on whether you want the distance in yards or meters. Kahles offers the AMR, MSRK, SKMR, and SKMR2 reticles in the K624i if that is the scope you are looking at.

So I measure the target holding it between, let's say the 800 meter bracket, it fits, so then I just hold over the proper amount of moa/mils and make my shot?

Is that correct?

Thanks for replying.

Finn Accuracy was responsible for development of that reticle. For comprehensive instruction on all of the features, visit here: FinnAccuracy - MSR - Kahles

That should answer all of your questions on how to properly utilize the MSRK reticle. All of the ranging brackets are based on a targets specific size.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.