Kestrel Leica Help

Squatch

I am a new owner of both the Leica 3200.com and the Kestrel 5700 Elite with Applied Ballistics data. These are both in their own right awesome pieces of equipment. I have the pairing process figured out and have no problem getting the firing solution for drop to display in my Leica correctly. Where I need help is I can not figure out how to get the Leica to display the Wind correction in MOA. Can anyone assist me with this?

I am not sure if these pics will explain this better but the pic with the blue arrow is what my Leica displays, and I do not know what this number represents.
1629285207513.png

I would like my Leica to display the red arrow value.
1629285227760.png

Thank you for any assistance

Looks like your Kestrel is already set up in MOA so both those windage holds are in MOA. The first (blue arrow) is based on the average wind speed for the duration of the capture and the second (red arrow) is based on the maximum wind speed detected during the wind capture.

Looks like your Kestrel is already set up in MOA so both those windage holds are in MOA. The first (blue arrow) is based on the average wind speed for the duration of the capture and the second (red arrow) is based on the maximum wind speed detected during the wind capture.
The Kestrel instruction manual leaves a lot to be desired. So if the example above was more like 5moa and 7.5moa holds would you hold the average of the two values?
And if I had the environment set to Live, it would just give me a single value, correct?

This is great infomation....Thank you

I usually go with the average (blue arrow) and adjust based on what I visually observe is happening down range.
I only set environment to Live when I'm initially clearing the Kestrel. Once you see the temperature is stabilized, you should set back to Lock.