ken farrell bases??? and how many moa??

yzm19

hello
does any one know about these bases??? i have a remington 700 vs.308. i want to start shooting 600 yards and more when i get better, i was thinkning about 10 moa bases any ideas would help both in moa ammount and other bases and rings to try

hello
does any one know about these bases??? i have a remington 700 vs.308. i want to start shooting 600 yards and more when i get better, i was thinkning about 10 moa bases any ideas would help both in moa ammount and other bases and rings to try

Ken makes a high quality base. is are a little higher/taller than some others I use, but other than that-good stuff.

How far is the "more" part?
What scope will you use?
What rings do you use?

i was thinking of 600-1000yards if i can?? i have a vxiii 4.5x14x40mm tactile with mildot and m1 adjustment knobs(its at leupold now getting modded). im not sure on the rings either, was thinking burris xtream and now mabey tps rings. any ideas will help my choose

i was thinking of 600-1000yards if i can?? i have a vxiii 4.5x14x40mm tactile with mildot and m1 adjustment knobs(its at leupold now getting modded). im not sure on the rings either, was thinking burris xtream and now mabey tps rings. any ideas will help my choose
If you are going to use a Ken Farrell 20MOA base why not use farrell rings too??? they are very well made.
UB
p.s. call Ken Farrell and talk to Dixie and she will hook you up with both 660-438-9662

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.