Keeping products in stock

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Looking over websites that carry firearms related products is like looking into a barren wasteland lately. So many businesses are struggling to keep items in stock, whether OEM's or just resellers.

At Salmon River Solutions we have been working hard at keeping everything in stock. And we have just that, all the products we offer are currently in stock.

Two weeks ago realized that materials were becoming hard to find (7075 aluminum and 6al4v Titanium). After that we decided to order a bunch to ensure that we not only have everything in stock, but that we will *keep* everything in stock.

Thanks to everyone in the hunting and shooting community for supporting us in our first year of business!

2885043D-8B1A-432D-A263-D3189FE79C9C.jpeg
7716065D-49F7-4392-82DB-00A2B8883A14.jpeg

You products are awesome and glad you're keeping up with demand and preparing for more.

Any chance at a rail with a little shorter picatinny section to just fit a bipod clamp on and a longer 3-4" arca section? I am moving away from my bipod for hunting and going the way of the tripod, but still like it for range trips. Also the old version I got from you without the sling mount is slick. Please consider making more without as some aftermarket stocks have gone to QD cups on the side of the stock.

Keep up the great machining!