Keeping it simple with reloading

I tumble with palmolive dish soap and water. Tried media, but prefer dish soap and water. If I am in a hurry I dry in the oven...I don't care for shiny, just clean

I know some comp shooters that don't clean the outside of the brass. They say it helps hold the case in the chamber when fired. When I chamber a rifle, I don't leave the chamber super shiny, usually run some Scotchbrite so the surface has a tiny bit of texture- something for the brass to grip onto. Some people think that a polished chamber is better-not me.
I personally wet tumble stainless pins-keep my brass like new. I have my process from prepping the brass to pressing the bullet in and do it exactly the same way each and every time - CONSISTANCY.
I know other reloaders that just run a brush on the inside of the neck, check for case length (only trim when the case is at max) put a primer in, load powder, press a bullet in and then shoot. These are not comp shooters, but shoot PD and chucks out 5-600yds all day long.
Everyone has their own practice and style. If it works for you then continue!

I use a 24.00 propane torch, Lee hand case trimmer base, cordless drill.

About 3 seconds at the tip of the blue cone, quench, "Next!".
There are brass anealers and then there are BRASS CASE ANEALERS this is a never ending conversation. If you are happy with what you purchased OK. I see so many flame annealers that end up selling their flame and go to induction. check if you do it right with flame stay with it, but induction is in a whole different league.

There are brass anealers and then there are BRASS CASE ANEALERS this is a never ending conversation. If you are happy with what you purchased OK. I see so many flame annealers that end up selling their flame and go to induction. check if you do it right with flame stay with it, but induction is in a whole different league.
As well as it works and as cheaply as it gets the job done I'd have a hard time justifying anything else. It's also pretty quick, about 20 seconds or a little less per case.