Keeping it simple with reloading

I was drinking coffee no. 2 (way behind @FEENIX 6 cups/day) and interesting thought popped up. There are so many different perspectives on reloading steps that it can become so overbearing, time consuming and cumbersome that it might be influencing our ability to turn out a "consistent" load though some might say it is the ONLY way to turn out a consistent load. Although retired for 10 years, a flashback occurred to Lean Manufacturing, 6 Sigma etc where you try to streamline, remove waste and improve efficiency in manufacturing processes. Why wouldn't we do the same to our own reloading processes? Eliminate those steps that do not provide "value" to the load's performance. Seems like this was done in the video based upon the simplified process he is using.
L😇L! My office still use LEAN/Six Sigma in our Continouus Process Improvement core competency.

I have been shooting 1k for a long time. There are so many rabbit holes you can go down. My opinion is that 99% of your rifles accuracy is the tune. Sorting and measuring help but not until your at a certain level. Glenn Kulzer shot 8 new records in 2021, no other feat has come close in 1000y shooting
Is the resizing die made for the chamber he has? Is the neck diameter in the chamber less than SAAMI so the neck material isn't worked as hard? (neck turned?)

Alex can you tell us what caliber that Glenn is shooting. I live close to a 1000k benchrest range and have been contemplating having a light class gun built and I am thinking 6mm Dasher for myself but I'm curious what you and the other pros are shooting and winning with? Any recommendation?
He is shooting a 6bra.

To answer a few questions,
We full length size every time
Glenn's die is a bullet central micron die for the 6 BRA
The neck is a tight neck but the necks are turned to allow for the same clearance as a no turn, the gain is perfect necks not less clearance. .004" clearance.
No lube in the necks, tight nylon brush on a drill for a few seconds polishes the carbon.

I have followed basically the same when loading for my bench gun but when shooting across the course (service rifle ) you will tumble and full length size trimmed about every third loading I could get about 10-12 loadings from each case that's
loading for the AR-15 now the M1A you won't get that many loadings. The other thing is constancy

I take this to mean that the difference in the minutiae is negligible, given the correct starting point. I think where many people struggle nailing down that correct starting point.

Sure it does take some brass prep, very important to have the load consistency so the bullet will have the same drop from gravitational pull.
The bullet is traveling down the barrel at a little over a Millisecond. In that short amount of time from when the bullet leaves the case to exiting the barrel-You can have everything perfect with the brass, load, bullet, but if you don't have the barrel tuned to the bullet when it exits the muzzle you will not have accuracy.